Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The restoration job started 4 years ago has taken some unexpected turns, but is nearing completion thanks to Rk-motors in Charlotte NC taking over in August of this year.

Pictorials online here:

http://69camarorestoration.com/fb

I'm having trouble picking a set of wheels... Any recommendations on something similar to Fikse profil-5S which do not costs $4000 a set? I like five spoke designs, and like 5 spoke-splits even better. Rally's or torque thrust are off limits for this one.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Wow. Lots of time put into restoring that car. Good on you. Whats the story of the car? Parents car? It took a beating one time in its life.

How about a set a Weld's?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly several beatings...

My father bought the car new. My brother drove it for ~8 years when he turned 16, and I got it when I turned 16 as well. I always wanted to restore it so started working in it in 2006, but ran into an road block when it came to putting the quarters on. Earlier this year I decided I wanted to drive it sometime this century, so began looking for quality shops in my area. These guys do great work and the entire shop is very knowledgeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts