Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished building this '69 for Gil Martinez here in Long Beach. I'm kind of new to the forum and I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos. Here's one for now but I think it might be too big. It's of the finished car but once I figure out how to upload pictures correctly I'll do more of the build and in the future I'll post pictures as I go of current projects. The car is obviously a '69 and It has a roller '65 396 bored to a 427 with GM aluminum heads and intake. It's got a M22 and a 4:11 12 bolt. Like I said, I'll try to post more pictures and info when I have more time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
You did a great job... The car looks great!!

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
I just finished building this '69 for Gil Martinez here in Long Beach. I'm kind of new to the forum and I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos. Here's one for now but I think it might be too big. It's of the finished car but once I figure out how to upload pictures correctly I'll do more of the build and in the future I'll post pictures as I go of current projects. The car is obviously a '69 and It has a roller '65 396 bored to a 427 with GM aluminum heads and intake. It's got a M22 and a 4:11 12 bolt. Like I said, I'll try to post more pictures and info when I have more time.
Really nice looking car. The easiest way to load photos is to use a free service like photobucket.com. Upload your photos there. When you scroll your mouse over the photo, there will be a box that pops up under it and the 4th line down says IMG code, just left click on the text in the box and it will copy the location. It will say something like:

http://i228.photobucket ...,etc. [IMG] <--the last IMG actually be a /IMG, and that will post the photo.

Then to insert it into this thread you can left click the mouse and choose paste, or you can simply hit CTRL+V which will do the same thing.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm going to try the photobucket deal so I can post more pics. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts