Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 69 SS396 Chevelle for years and have frequented the Chevelles.com site. The guys over there have been great and incredibly helpfull over the years. Last week an opportunity to buy a co-workers 69 Camaro RS 350/M-21 came up for a price I could not resist so here I am. It is a solid car that runs great (after a carb swap and tune up) that he owned for at least 20 years but has not driven for about ten years now. I plan on doing a clip off/rotisserie rest with a possible 396/12 bolt swap. I have access to a genuine 69 L78 motor and will probably go with a Moser 12 bolt. The Camaro is pretty solid and I could cut polish it, change out the interior (70's velour butcher job) and have a decent driver but there is bondo in the 1/4's and some rust in the door jambs so I think it will come apart this winter. Some of the stuff on this car is a mystery to me, like the headlight covers along with the vacuum actuators, so I am looking forward to asking you guys for assistance. I would like to attach some pics but can't figure out how on this site. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
welcome!

first u have to have the pics hosted at photobucket.com

then click the pic icon its the 7th icon to the right in the quick reply.

copy the link from photobucket in to the icon

there u go

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro.You may want to check out DSE for some cool stuff but most on here will tell you to keep it stock especialy if it is numbers matching.Do you have a rottissorie I just finneshed one heres a pic.If you plan on building one there are a bunch on here to copy from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts