Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
11,269 Posts
Rich, there is a couple of odd things about this car. The ad states a turbo 350, but the console has powerglide lens, deluxe seats, but standard door panels, aftermarket tach in the clock position.

Also he says the SS hood is rare, but since it's the standard hood on ALL SS 350 and 396, I don't feel it's rare.

Search this site for how to tell a real SS and ask the seller for more info.
Good Luck, Kevin

------------------
69' SS-350 Convert, M20, 3.55 posi. Totally Disassembled & in boxes (I'm working on it!)
69'(Hugger Orange -originally, Burgundy now) Z-21 Convert 327/PG, Driver

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've seen this car for sale a couple of times on e-bay, I'm not sure why it seems to come up for sale multiple times but that would be another thing to think about.

·
Premium Member
6,537 Posts
Go look at it IN PERSON before you bid.
Pictures are VERY deceiving!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey this is my car! Ive got two convertibles one is a big block 68 and this is the other one. I bought this one about a month ago off a guy in arizona. Unfortunately, I need to sell it for a down payment on a house. This car is mint all around. The interior isnt exactly the way its suppose to be but it is very nice! Ive got a standing offer of 18500 which I will take if I dont sell it on ebay. The reserve is 19500. As far as the body,motor and everything else I stated it all can be verified with the receipts I have. If your interested in buying it Ill end the auction early for 19500FIRM!! Ive seen other so called original or restored cars. Bunch of crap and craftly bondo/maacco cover ups. Im from mass too if you want to come by in person I welcome you and anyone else who wants to take a look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My opinion Richee keep looking there's plenty out there.To bring this car back to original would cost $.If this is what you want there is a big selection out there of this type.Good Luck

·
Registered
60 Posts
i agree, go look in person. the owner wrote you here and invited you to do so. i say take him up on it. what have you got to lose? the worst thing that can happen is you get to meet another camaro guy and do some talking about these cars. no loss in my book !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts