Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I replace the interior and carpet and put new Infinity Kappa 4x6 speakers in the kick panel after cutting out a hole in just the right spot! I used OEM speaker grills in the kick panel

I also replaced the sony rear 6x9 with Infinity Kappa speakers and an Infinity 75watt per channel AMP (yes upside down since I wired it that way :( ) . I also replaced the plastic liner in the back with molded carpet from RICKS.

this last photo shows the loop style carpet from RICKS

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
sure, like right by the tail light area?
Yes....wondering how far it goes up to the tail lights and also how close it is the rear seat and side to side. Is it form fit to the trunk pan?

I have a 67 so mine could be slightly different.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bet I need to look into this more for heat reasons. Here in Florida its almost to hot to drive in the summer and I have AC. Black on black doesnt help. Thanks again

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ricks Carpet for the trunk

Notice that the edges are finished and that it is split to fit the contour of the rear of the trunk

fits all the molding of the trunk

and slips right up to the back of the seat. If you want to cut a hole for the tire hold down you have to do that yourself

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sure a little bit but I also just sound deadened my entire interior with dynamat and dynaliner and between the springs of my rear seat back I stuffed a furniture blanket to muffle sound from the trunk. I figured any barriers I can place should only improve the 'quiet'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts