Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the going price for a 69 Camaro ZL1 repli car?
No, I'm not in the market for one, but saw this and questioned the price.
They were asking 120K.
Someone did some nice work on the body and interior, but even though it has a killer motor in it, there is some detailing under the hood that I feel needs to be done.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Saw what??:confused:

·
14,726 Posts
All depends on the parts used and the quality of the build. Could be $20k or $75k

Reactions: Yellow69RSZ

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Not sure what you mean?
I saw a 1969 ZL1 clone and was questioning what the value of this build would be worth.
Hakan was saying "Saw What?" meaning we would like to see a link or a picture of what you saw. Very hard to get any accurate reply of value when we don't have any idea of what you actually saw. When you say; "I saw this", we are curious about what "This" is. :nerd:

Brett......

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
You can ask what you want to ask, but you will only get what you get! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have seen restored bodys, cars sold before the engine and trans were installed for $40K to $50K. Add value of the engine and trans to the cost and that would be what it is worth in my opinion. Real ZL1 engines are pretty expensive so 100K might be fair but I agree that cloning a car adds very little to the value.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts