Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Anyone have 69 Dash Wire Harness Pictures with the Instrument Cluster/ Carrier removed ?

I am installing my Harness, added a few wires and Re-wrapped the Harness with the Factory tape.
Doing that on the bench takes the Factory “Set” away and when it is installed, will sit a little different.

I am having trouble getting my new Instrument Cluster/ carrier in. Need to see how it’s routed and Stowed.
I have the AIM, it’s a drawn Picture, not as helpful as Pictures.

Any Pictures would be great.
Thanks
Timmy

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Vellu
I knew my Team Camaro Buddies would come thru even if the First is from Finland.

Is that Pic from your Fathom Green 69 ? Has that COPO look :yes:
Beautiful !

Your Picture is very Helpful, I did add Classic Auto Air, I see the L/H side where I ran the Wire Harness AFT/ Towards the Rear of the Car over my Drivers A/C Duct. I will pull that back and keep that “Drop Off” for the Speedometer Lamp inline with the Left Steering Column Support Strut.

Fantastic, it’s a start.

I also took my Old Instrument Panel and cut it in half to use so I can Mock up one side and look in to see what is hitting on the other.

If anyone wants to Borrow them, Pay for shipping.

Thank you again, you would like my Speedometer, it’s in KPH.
Timmy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Vellu

From your pictures and my Split Instrument Panel, I was able to move or "stow" the Wire Harness and see where the A/C Duct need to be for a Trial Fit.

Thanks
Timmy

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts