Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

I recently acquired a 1969 Dealer Yenko in Yellow. I love it. I am glad to be a part of the community! I have noticed that finding the tail end of the VIN information is challenging, due to it being a Dealer Yenko. I have checked all of the lists provided here and on other forums that I could find, and was not able to locate it. Is there another way, or maybe someone that is an expert on the VIN's?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Cole

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
The VIN is on the dash . The driver's side corner. That should be there unless it was re assigned with a state VIN. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure dealers can't change a VIN. If that is the case I would question any and all authenticity.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
It should also be on your title! Should be something like 124379Nxxxxxx where xxxxxx is the sequence number of the car. And no, dealers can't change VIN's. NO ONE can change VIN's except law enforcement.

Post what you find and we might be able to help. Also, a picture is worth a thousand words, so post a picture of the trim tag as well, and a picture of the front passenger side engine pad.

Ed

·
Registered
921 Posts
I think he may be asking for a "list" of all VIN's that were sold from Yenko in 69. There is a site dedicated to Yenko, Yenko.net. I would probably start there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts