Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to put door fuzzies on the door panel? I have some small staples that came with the fuzzies but how do you staple them thru the metal? Is there a glue or some other way to attach these? Also, where exactly does the camaro script go on the door in relation to the grab handles? Thanks for all the help on this and many other questions!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
You need to drill the tiny holes for the staples using the new fuzzy holes as a guide for hole location. Measure twice, drill once.
The staple are inserted and the ends are then bent over with a needle nose pliers. I use a vise grip to crimp them down a little tighter after they are all in place. Once you have them all crimped, they hold very well. This is a very satisfying resto project.

I guess I could email you a photo of where the emblem goes and use a ruler in the picture to help scale it. Let me know if this would help. I could get to it this evening if you need it.

-Mark.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
I made staples from stainless steel wire. Warranted for as long as you own your car.
Warranty not transferrable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts