Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read some old post on here about using toyota motors and firebird control boxes to replace all the vac. headaches, I sent private messages to a couple of guys but got no response, anyone have the info to do this conversion? i like one of the conversion kits but $700 (approx. ) is awful steep to me, esp. if I can build a system for around $ 300. I can reinstall all my original parts but i would like to remove and clean up under my hood, and eliminate leaks and problems, and hoses rtunning everywhere.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everybody talks about detroit speeds kit, which is good but i don't really want to have to run the wiring up to and under the dash, the other kit i like just wires into the relay and headlight wiring at the core support which seems much neater

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts

·
14,093 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
When you hover over it do you see the full url including the produce name and html file type at the end or do you see just https://www.rickscomaro.com?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
I believe the sale price is only displayed once you login to your Ricks account. Its a July 40% off sale which ends 7-9-2019.
I still see the sale price and it goes straight to the product page so maybe you are being redirected to the home page so you can login to your Ricks account.
If you logged out of Ricks last time you were shopping, the cookie would not be active.

·
14,093 Posts
I believe the sale price is only displayed once you login to your Ricks account. Its a July 40% off sale which ends 7-9-2019.
I still see the sale price and it goes straight to the product page so maybe you are being redirected to the home page so you can login to your Ricks account.
If you logged out of Ricks last time you were shopping, the cookie would not be active.
Happens on my Iphone. When on my PC the link works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts