Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wiring doesn't look the best so I'd like to replace a portion of it. I'm looking for advise on how to remove the left portion shown in the picture. Also, I'm looking for suggestions on which brand to use for the replacement wiring. I'd like to use a company that provides a look as close to original as possible.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Undo the bolt that you see there in the middle. When you do that will come right off of the firewall. Then the right side will slide right out. I would without a doubt buy American Auto Wire. Its the factory fit setup that will slide right in and its a simple as plug and play, and it's the excact look as original. I bought the same one last year. You wont be disapointed.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
x2 here. IMHO American Auto Wire factory fit brand with no question are the best replacement and conversion harnesses on the market.

I spent a weekend with a friend watching him go insane trying to use a "painful" 67 harness. In the end he spent another weekend pulling it all out and using an AAW replacement to get his ride ready for a show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts