Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 69 Camaro. I installed LED tail lights, but now they don't flash for the turn signal. the company is telling me I need to change the flasher that is mounted around the steering column. Can anyone express where this is? I have already replaced the one down by the fuse panel. Thank you for any input. Gerry

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Re: 69 LED flasher

Gerry I created your own thread for your issue. The fuse panel houses the emergency flashers. The signal flasher is mounted under the dash by the ashtray as specified in the old thread you hijacked. :) http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229505

The flasher unit is either hanging free or snapped into the factory clip below which mounted on the ashtray/radio support bracket on a 69.

For reference its on page 167 Of the 1969 AIM UPC 12, B4 "Instrument Panel Wiring Harness".

As a new member let me say Welcome aboard and ask you to update your profile signature with the details of your Camaro, so in future posts we know what year and options your car has without you having to include that in every post.

Then drop by the Welcome Wagon forum and post a few details about you and your Camaro.

Here to help
Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts