Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - Looking for purchase advice for the best rear disc kit. I see that everyone sells one and some are garbage apparently, so I'm looking for good quality. Don't need 6-piston, 13" rotor craziness with diamond encrusted nonsense...just good performing, good quality bolt-on kit. Who do I buy from?

Thx,
Nick :beers:

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, I laugh and then cry inside a bit when I see an early Camaro running chrome 20" wheels with 15" Baer brakes within. It's gotten ridiculous. They don't even work any better than factory 11-12" from full-size cars swapped on. They just cost $3k...

·
Premium Member
11,169 Posts
I would deal with RightStuff . I changed out my rear stock drum brakes with their kit. I went step further an replaced all brake lines from the master cly. I kept the ofrice but used their new distribution block . Went a step further to use the drilled slotted rotors to match all round. You can't go wrong. http://rightstuffdetailing.com/part...maro&category=Disc-Brake-Conversions&cat=1239

I also used their rear disc rotor splash shield, they are inexpensive and look stock.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
SSBC and never a problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts