Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anybody Converted Their Vacuum Headlights To Electric.i See A Conversion Kit On Ebay For $500.00.are There Any Other Kits Out There.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Hey, TBONE welcome to the Team. Do a serach in the electrical forum on this subject. There are a few folks here that will chime in on what it takes. So sit back, do some reading on this site and the Camaros.org site. Everything I read seemed to point to the difficult side on the Easy to Difficult meter.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
My buddy did it on a 67 and they work great. I'll get the info from him later and post it.

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Al (BPOS) recently did that. it cost him a heck of a lot less than five hundred clams. He's sent me the info on what he did, I'll get it organized and put into the electrical sticky someday, in the meantime, send me an email and I'll forward it to you.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Al (BPOS) recently did that. it cost him a heck of a lot less than five hundred clams. He's sent me the info on what he did, I'll get it organized and put into the electrical sticky someday, in the meantime, send me an email and I'll forward it to you.
Would you please send that to me as well?:waving:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Me three

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
JimM, thanks for keeping this item (adding RS headlight instructions) on your to do list. It's one of my winter projects, so I'll just look forward to when you get the chance to make it an Electrical Sticky. ps: I'm sure glad we are not paying the moderators on this site----- we couldn't afford them! Thanks for all you do. Charlie

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
guys, lately, I've been somewhere between terminally busy and terminally lazy...

I'll be happy to send you the stuff that BPOS sent me.

All you need to do is hit the link on my name, click send email, and send me something with 69 rs lights or something in the subject, I'll reply with the stuff immediately.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts