Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to drill new holes for the RS headlight bell crank, in my front inner fender skirts.
It looks like the hole will need to be at least 1 5/8" dia. to slip the bellcrank through this hole.
I think I have the correct location, but want to confirm the hole size.

Can anyone confirm the bellcrank hole size or have a photo with their headlight bucket removed?

I've also heard there is a hole template for RS headlight conversion, but I can't find one.
Has anyone done a full RS headlight conversion lately, and still have a copy of this template?

Wood Bicycle part Auto part Hardwood Wood stain Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
..so apparently, (maybe others can confirm), none of the new inner fenders sold today have the RS holes pre-drilled.
I found these photos and hope they will help others members in the same situation.
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Handwriting Gesture Font Pattern Parallel Paper Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle door Bicycle part Automotive design Fender Composite material Auto part

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Garth
That hole is bigger than I expected, and I was afraid to butcher my skirt without photo confirmation.
CRG is a life saver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts