Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, question, found a 69SS 396/325 with TH400, original engine and trans, but column shift and wrong color, no build sheet but nice car, anyway, I know that some thing is only worth what some one is willing to pay for it but, changing to floor shift w/console, and tilt column, and back to original color (everything is really nice on the car) what would you say worth? Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
I assume this would be the one on this sites classifieds? Was Cortez Silver , now Burgandy. Looks like a very nice car. If it was still Cortez and was a floor shift I would have bought it long ago. I think his asking price is fair but you have to like the color and rather have unique than cool (column shift). You would spend about a grand changing it to a console floor shift and replacing the column but the color change would be a different story! I think the car would be worth $40K when you were done though. Just my opinion...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply and info, yes, is the cortez silver camaro. You hit it right on about the column shift, rare... but not very desireable. Thanks for your input!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi, i sent you a pm.I would be willing to purchase column shift setup if you purchase car.i have a auto/floor shift column.
Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts