Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,375 Posts
Who's sub frame connectors do y'all recommend?
If you are ok with cutting and welding Detroit Speed are the way to go.

Don

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,178 Posts
I like the Hotchkis SFC's... they fit nice & tight to the floors.

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
I have the Hotchkis SFC's as well for my vert.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I went with DSE connectors for my 69 since I was patching the rear floor pans anyway. They fit like a glove and when welded in and finished, they look like they are part of the car. You have to look underneath the car to see them since they don't hang down at all! VERY nice connectors!

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
X3 on the Hotchkis as compared to others , the tubing is thicker. No welding. Just make sure all your body bushing are in great shape. I prefer poly but others prefer solids.
No welding ??? Mine had to be welded to the frame rails. The subframe is bolted in though. The front is bolt-on or weld.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have used Competition Engineering. Bolt in front and rear. I had to ream a couple of the holes to get them to line up.

·
Premium Member
11,165 Posts
No welding ??? Mine had to be welded to the frame rails. The subframe is bolted in though. The front is bolt-on or weld.
Sorry, I should have said , welded to rear body. Front is bolted and tacked.

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
We make both Weld In or Bolt-On SFC's. For the Weld-In the Floor Pan does need to be Notched
Boo dat! :)

j/king, Your stuff looks to be great quality, and I'll likely be headed your way soon for some control arms.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts