Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the correct information to fill-out the window sticker. I bought a the blank form but I don't have a clue as to the information to enter on the form. The actual form starts out by asking the "Dealer to whom delivered" then has the vertical colums for listing options and prices. Thanks in advance!! 1969 SS 350 Dover White with black hockey sticks. All original.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I doubt it but who would notice?

I've been logging data from the hundreds of 1969 window sticker copies I've collected. During the model year Chevrolet dropped options (LM1 350, NC8 chambered exhaust) added others (NK1 wheel, U16 tach, ZL2 hood) changed prices (Z/28, SS), changed option codes (YA1 replaced ZK3 seat belts). Some very early Z/28 stickers show E70 x 15 tires as no-cost option PU6. Interior choices were added (orange, yellow) and black paint added as an extra-cost option.

To be accurate one would have to know exactly when these changes/additions were made.

Then there are ECL codes. These are 2-character alpha suffixes listed with each option. These were used to schedule materials and maybe assembly labor. Some are easily understood. For example tinted glass is 5A01AA for a coupe, 5A01AB for a convert. For some options there are many of them. 5N40 power steering has 10 that I know of, based on drive train and other equipment. Some interiors have several ECLs, reasons unknown.

Do a bit of research on the CRG site. You'll find a few examples and enough info create a decent repro sticker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts