Team Camaro Tech banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOR cars rarely if ever have a broadcast sheet. Only one I thought I physically saw on a NOR car turned out to be a fake document. Van Nuys Camaro's seem to be the ones that may have a chance to find.
Good questions Brett!

Brian, good find and enjoy your 69Z. You might be able to remove some trim pieces and get a good handle on the original color. Hugger Orange had a paint code so I'd believe it to be something different. Try removing the sill plate and see what the color looks like under them. Easy take off!
Did you ever find other Norwood cars with a Broadcast sheet - other than mine ? I have a 69 RS and found 80% of a sheet under my passenger seat in 81 or 82 Restoring the car now.

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Post a pic of it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can find out the dealer through Chevy Muscle Docs: ChevyMuscleCars - Shipping Data Report Services

I purchased the Z/28 this weekend that came with the attached broadcast sheet. I'm trying to decode the info on it but the only example I can find of one is in MacNeish's fact book that shows a Norwood one and its different from this one.

Can anyone break down the options on this? I'm also wondering if there's a way to know the original dealer.

Thank you

21 - 26 of 26 Posts