Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it was out there for at least 12 hours, I saw it early this morning and posted it when I had a chance. Looked like a good price for an X-33 car, I bet the guy that bought it saw it here first!!! If so, I want a finders fee...... :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Al,
X-33 and X-77 were Z/28 only.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Pay no attention to KZ. He has bad taste and bad breath AND he feels compelled to post links to these so-called "treasures" on Ebay. He went in to give blood the other day and gravy started pouring out his veins. I'm starting a "Free-Willy III Fundraiser" to buy him some much needed VIOXX.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow. That hurt. Not. Hey, when did you get out anyway? Danny's been in the pokey for the past couple of weeks, no need to get into detail, let's just say he and his significant other "Trevor" had a little spat over possession of their pet gerbil Pooh-Pooh, and shiite hit the fan, literally...........

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thank god Texas is as big as it is. Can you imagine those two in Rhode Island? They'd kill each other.

I can't wait for their next posts. They're great.

Rick.

·
Registered
540 Posts
KZ - what are you doing? Snooping in on other people's business? Hey, my son wants you to come over so he can play with SHREK.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I think you two were born siamese twins-separated at the kneecaps
:D

Dano

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
It's beginning to look like Plano ain't big enough for the both of them... :D

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Plano? We're not from Plano, I'm from McKinney and Danny and Trevor are from San Francisco.....

Seriously, it's all in fun, we're actually good friends, we just like to harass each other, and I hate taking pot shots at him so often, but he makes it so gosh darn easy! Another thing, Danny has two great kids and a great wife, anything I've said about them is completely untrue, they are great people and I'm very privileged to have them as friends!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts