Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 10 years ago I owned a 70 RS/SS with a 350/350TH. Was this an original option? I really miss that car and am currently looking for another one but all I seem to encounter are big blocks.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Yes the small block/auto was available, probably more than BBCs. I see quite a few of the 70-73s with SBCs for sale quite a bit here in the PNW. Good Luck
PS you might try a wanted ad on this site....

------------------
Jeff
69 SSRS 396(roller 427 :D )
My Chevs

·
Registered
287 Posts
They are around, not exactly falling out of trees. However, you will eventually find one if you look. It is suprising that you are finding more big blocks than small blocks since small block cars were much more common.

Steve R.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:
They are around, not exactly falling out of trees. However, you will eventually find one if you look. It is suprising that you are finding more big blocks than small blocks since small block cars were much more common.

Steve R.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ace841:
Yes the small block/auto was available, probably more than BBCs. I see quite a few of the 70-73s with SBCs for sale quite a bit here in the PNW. Good Luck
PS you might try a wanted ad on this site....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think a small block is a better engine choice than say the 396 or 454...What are your thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts