Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for good pictures of a 730 interior. :confused: What color is the pillar post molding and trim around the headliner? Thank you for a great site.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have 730 its Parchment & Black. All the trim is black and the door panel carpet is black.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Same here, I don't have many pics, but look in the sig

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
67 or 68 ?
My 67 has the chrome pillar mouldings. That was one of the trim options otherwise they were black. The headliner/carpet/dash/rear package shelf and trim are black. The pinch weld moulding in the door jambs is parchment. You have mail.

·
Registered
183 Posts
jackr, yes I forgot about that molding. Mine is parchment as well ('68). I have a convert too... my pillar moldings are black.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw a photo in an old Camaro World mag. Original owner with very few miles. The pillar molding was parchment and the door pulls were parchment and headliner molding was parchment. What is correct? Black carpet and headliner with black dash. Weston

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot 1968 SS/BB I think? Has BB radiator, BB heater, multi leaf 12 bolt,BB motor mounts, duel exaust mounts, SS hood. Will know for sure when the chevy data is done. This is my 18 year old daughter's car. It has 1972 396 with a m/20 muncie in it now.
124378N327544
10B 12437NOR27793
730 RR
Rear end BR 0831G2
No motor or Trany numbers

·
Registered
183 Posts
Westonz28; nice car! All I can say are the pillar moldings in my 730 RS convert are black. The windlace (door openings) are parchment. The carpet, door carpet and dash pad is black. Dash itself is black. Sounds like you're on the right track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts