Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a quote from another great post we used to see every year.
Never forget all of the the people lost at The World Trade Center, Pentagon and on the 4 jets 15 years ago.
Please take a moment to reflect upon the horrific events of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. Remember the sacrifice the Firefighters, Police Officers, First Responders and our Military have made since 9-11-2001. I remember the day like it was yesterday and I will never forget or forgive!
Prayers sent to all involved and the families affected by this tragedy.

I'll Take it From Here!

Skyscraper Atmosphere Building World Dusk

Premium Member
My daughter called me today from her duty station in Duluth. About 1500 miles from me. She wanted to know if I was in shift at the station today. I told her no and that it's my day off. She then told me that she drove by a firehouse this morning and saw hundreds of American flags on the lawn. She said it hit her so hard that she had to pull over . She said she wept for about a half hour. I wanted to just reach through the phone and hold her. Keep in mind that she was born 8-27-01. Not long before the attack. Some of the younger generation do have a clue. I know there is no way in hell I could ever forget. 馃嚭馃嚫

Premium Member
I remember I was turning North from FM529 onto SH6 on the way to work when it came on the radio. By the time I got to the to the office the pictures were on line. Sad that a lot of the soldiers we lost were not yet born or shortly before. Pretty sure the strategy used to revenge were not correct for the situation. And now the Billions of $$ of hardware left behind really pisses me off. Taliban taking over in days after we left show what our strength was. We did not have that many troops left. Could we have taken out Bin Laden with just intelligence and not lost so many lives? Probably. Did we leave a more dangerous Afghanistan enemy? Probably. Will this happen again? Probably. Bless all that have lost and given all. Rest in Peace.

My office was in Manhattan even though I lived in Vegas. I commuted. On 9/11 we were all at a corporate meeting in Minnesota, Mall of America. Stuck there for days waiting for flight home or back to New York. Concerns about our Mew friends and families heavy on our minds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts