Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to the site but it seems to be very helpful and nicely put together. Anyway, I bought my first camaro (a 93) 2 months ago, and have a problem with the wipers. They don't work at all unless on high, and if i try to turn the setting down a click the wipers stop where ever they are at (unless near where they started, then they settle to the normal position). Does this sound like a problem with the motor, the switch or something else? I'd also rather do the fix myself so any info is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!! Does that year have the circuit board on the wiper motor?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. And I'm not exactly sure, haven't had time to get to the motor and check, was hoping maybe someone has had the same problem. I'm hoping its just the wiper switch thats bad, but I've never had this problem.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
check to see if its got the circuit board on the wiper motor..it could be bad!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright I'll look when I get the chance. But I'm kind of new to this so how hard is it to get to the wiper motor? And if the switch is bad how hard is it to replace?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Your wiper motor is under the hood on the drivers side bolted to the firewall just under the windsheild!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts