Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the differance between corvette air conditioning and chevlle super sport air conditioning on a 70 z28

·
Registered
321 Posts
I do know one thing, the Z/28's did not come with air.

------------------
68 RS red w/ white stripes
67 SS/RS restoring

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
They are the same just plumbing and accesories are different. Is there a reason for this info I can't see how it pertains to a 70 Camero.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I personally thought a/c was not an option on my car. the reason I asked is when I was looking up the car's value the other day it asked if it had a/c and if it was corvette or chevelle ss a/c and I just figured well I guess I don't know as much as I thought I did, but no one else seems to think the car could have came with air so now I'm really confused. By the way the car does not have a/c but I have considered adding it while I'm restoring it

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,362 Posts
You must of went to that NADA site. I saw that Chevelle/Corvette A/C stuff also. It came up on just about all the Camaro and Chevelle quotes. Maybe those guys need to recheck their option lists.

------------------
Robert

'69 getting better every day... (every pay day)

[This message has been edited by rojo (edited 04-25-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.