Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple wiring questions. I am installing an AAW harness and it's been a while since the old wiring was pulled out. This is in regards to a 69. First, the engine bay side bulkhead is slplit in two parts. When installed are the side-by-side or one on top of the other? Second anyone have a pic of their brake pedal switch installed? This is on an automatic with power brakes. Third, the wires that run from front to back. Once they are clipped in on the wheel well. Do they go straight back through the rear seat support or do they go between the qtr panel where the dome light wire is and then along the panel?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Al I know that. But when mounted on the firewall is one half sitting on top of the other (=)? Or are they side-by-side(ll)?

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
On your last question, the rear harness just runs up the rear wheel well kinda tucked behind the edge of the side panel and goes into the trunk over the top of the wheel well outside the rear seat support.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On your last question, the rear harness just runs up the rear wheel well kinda tucked behind the edge of the side panel and goes into the trunk over the top of the wheel well outside the rear seat support.
Well that is how I have it ran. But I wasn't sure since the wires that hook up to the dome light wires have to cross into the quarter panel area (or do they)? Or do they go back with the rest and then back up into the sailpanel area to mate up? Thought maybe they all crossed over to stay hidden.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Well that is how I have it ran. But I wasn't sure since the wires that hook up to the dome light wires have to cross into the quarter panel area (or do they)? Or do they go back with the rest and then back up into the sailpanel area to mate up? Thought maybe they all crossed over to stay hidden.
They go up thru the sail panel. If you need a pic, I can get you one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts