Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here we go. I feel like I am stepping in front of a Camaro Enthusiast support group.
I have owned a 69 camaro, the current of which is my second and I have owned since 1996, for 20 years now. In 2003, I took apart this daily driver (with out a second car), and started a "6 month restoration." The parts kept coming off and soon I found myself sanding a shell of a car, welding in floor pans (with no prior experience), and block sanding into all hours of the morning. Eventually I got the engine (383 with 500 hp and torque), Tubular susp, 700r4, 12 bolt rear, and paint finished. As well as 4 wheel disc brakes, all new deluxe houndstooth interior, etc. I cant believe its taken me this long. But, as crazy as it sounds, I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I look forward to sharing some of my knowledge to you, and gaining new insight from you. I have never joined anything like this, so this ought to be a blast, and a new experience.

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
32,348 Posts
Welcome, Mike. I believe it is called 'Snowball Effect.'
I'll give you a warning, you'll be gigged from other members for pictures.
Sounds like you have been busy.

It is always good to see the light.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Kevin,
Welcome to TC...As Everett stated, we love pics. :yes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still trying to familiarize myself with the site. I have some pics in the profile, for now. I'm currently installing a vintage air front runner system so I will add some pics along the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts