Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
warming the '69 up to go to work.....cheap cell phone camera pic.......i was bored i guess :boring:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey doug, I have a station in Mn, 93.7 Called 93X. Hard rock :hurray: Southern Minnesotas Rock Station:thumbsup:

·
Registered
523 Posts
If that was me I'd be thinking about getting gas so I could make it back home!! With the 3.73's and no OD my 30 miles-in-each-direction-on-the-interstate commute would make quick work of that 1/2 tank!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What brand are the black gauges?
Sorry for the very late response :eek::eek:
I seem to neglected this thread, and unfortunately, removed the pics from the photobucket page :eek:

The black gauges are not labeled with a manufacturers name on the face. The packaging is probably long gone, so i don't know who made them (sorry) I got them at a local auto supply shop. The white gauges are AutoMeter.

I'll look around my stuff in the garage later, and if i come across something with a manufacturers name i'll repost it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i bet your neighbors were happy about that lol
Funny you should mention that.

My Neighbors to the right are a couple of retired Gals who are lifetime friends. One drives a big bad Ford truck, and the other drives a really nice Mercury Marauder.
They've both commented on how good my car sounds, and don't mind hearing it at 5:30am. None of my other neighbors have said anything tho. Could be ok, or they hate me :D

It's not terribly loud anyway. Tailpipes out the back quited it down some a couple years ago.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P.S. I still have the pics on my Computer at home. I'll replace them later so this thread will make sense again :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts