Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do a tune up this year and replace the common items, Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires points etc
the plugs are the 2nd set ever installed, (I have the original set still) the cap rotor all original and I imagine the wires are too
Car has 55K original miles

I am getting NOS replacements for everything except wires,,I dont imagine 50 yr old wires are the best
what do you guys recommend to stay with stock appearance (maybe even judging)
thanks!

·
14,267 Posts
Check with Paragon

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do thanks

·
14,267 Posts
Reactions: Niblet

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I been spendin too much money with Jimmy,,he should make me a partner:surprise:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Check around at both corvette and Camaro part houses as I believe most are obtaining their correct GM wires with date code from Lectric Limited. Check out their website to know their retail price and then again check around.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check around at both corvette and Camaro part houses as I believe most are obtaining their correct GM wires with date code from Lectric Limited. Check out their website to know their retail price and then again check around.
Excellent idea! Thanks!

·
14,267 Posts
Paragon is a Vette supplier

·
Registered
785 Posts
corvettes had the wires going under the exhaust manifolds

·
Registered
12 Posts
I highly DO NOT recommend Lectric- Limited for spark plug wires. They fail way too often. Do a search for spark plug wires on the NCRS.org forum. Some good info there and some good recommendations. I used the boots from my LL set of wires and made my own from some Packard 440 wire purchased from Ebay. World of difference.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Tim, the Corvette High Performance swap meet, in Puyallup, is this coming weekend, you may be able to find them there.

Reactions: Niblet

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tim, the Corvette High Performance swap meet, in Puyallup, is this coming weekend, you may be able to find them there.
I was just looking at that this AM! Im going to be there!:thumbsup:

Reactions: ssrocket67
1 - 13 of 13 Posts