Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,388 Posts
I think you are goiing to have to use the type line that has a very short fitting on the carb and has braided going to it. Or one with the smaller -6 lines going to the bowls, thats all you need anyway. Call AED they are pretty good people and should be able to tell you what they have used. They probably even sell a line kit.

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
I think you are goiing to have to use the type line that has a very short fitting on the carb and has braided going to it. Or one with the smaller -6 lines going to the bowls, thats all you need anyway. Call AED they are pretty good people and should be able to tell you what they have used. They probably even sell a line kit.
I got the link in my post

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
I will give them a call and see if they can get me setup. I have no idea why i didn't think of calling them in the first place, trying to get everything together for a new motor must have jilted my mind.

Appreciate the link Dawg and very nice Camaro you got there.

dj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts