Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to have a new addition to my family! I am in the Atlanta area and wonder if anyone knows of somebody that could look my car over to confirm its authenticity? Thank you for your help. Rodney

·
Premium Member
1967 Camaro SS 350
469 Posts
That is some patience right there! Congrats on the purchase! Post up details and pics! Probably should have confirmed authenticity prior to buying it no? Unless it was a great deal even if a base car. Either way don’t matter now you own it.. So enjoy it!!

·
Premium Member
4,268 Posts
PICs?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the group. Congratulations on finally finding your car!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Confirm Authenticity of what? That it is a Camaro or that it is a Z-28 or other desirable model? Some photos and the member here may be able to point out things that confirm or deny the claimed model.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Damn nice car. Looks legit to me, unless anyone can point out any reasons to believe that the trim tag is a re-pop. Suspicious of the blobs over the rivets.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That is a nice addition to the family for sure, congrats. Black on black big block convertible with AC. The tag looks good to me but may have been off the car. May need a closer picture of it and pictures of VIN and engine stamps to confirm build date & originality. I will let the experts chime in on that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess at this point it doesn't really matter about history because it's mine but as you all know we are just trying to know more about it's life. Thank you and Keep Smiling!

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Very nice car but I dont think that cowl tag is the original one that came on the car from the factory.

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
whats the VIN

·
Premium Member
1967 Camaro SS 350
469 Posts
Nice looking car! Congrats. I hope the numbers line up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts