Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Just wondering if any 3rd - 4th Gen. Camaro owners out there had the opportunity to apply after market graphics or decals to their cars.
A company, (web site 3rdgendecals.com), seems to offer a nice collection of graphics for late model Camaros, especially for SS models. They also have special SS kits for regular Camaros. They explain in detail the quality of their material;...emphasizing durability.
I think the graphics kits they market involve the customary 3-phase installation process. I personnelly have installed this type of graphic to a previous vehicle I owned, and it seemed pretty easy.

I welcom any feedback?:confused:

Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put the striping, lettering and Hockey stripes on myself!

This is what it looked like when I first bought it:

Then I added the rims.....

And then the stripes!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have installed 2 different stripe kits from him on my 99 SS.
The firts set, the standard SS stripe kit he offers

The second set with the "split" removed from the scope. I also spaced the stripes apart as on the 30th SS models.

Still wasnt happy. So I hooked up with a local graphic company and had my own stripes made. Plan was to offer them for sale, but I gave up on the ideal. I think the stripes I had made flows better with the LS1 Hoods vs the LT1 version that he sells. Thats just my 2 cents. I also changed the look of my car by going with red strips this time around.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Creight,...both colors of hood stripes on your Camaro look good.

I take it that you were satisfied with their stripe kits, but just wanted a different color? What about the rear side of the car? Do you have matching stripes across the wing?

I like the "SS" insert in your grill. Where did you get it from?

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was happy with thier quality, I was just looking for something that flowed better with the LS1 SS hood and spoiler. His kits are basd on the LT1 SS hood and spoiler. You can tell by this picture of the spoiler area.

I fixed that on the sets I had made, just dont have a close-up picture of that area hosted at the moment. This the oly rear shot of the rear.

The SS grille can be bought from myself or SLP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts