Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i am putting a tic toc tach in where my fuel guage is. I just need to know what wires go where. there are 3 lugs on the back. does anybody have a picture? I know one has to be for the tach input and power for clock and power for tach but then where does the ground go? help and pics would be great. I did a search and came up with nothing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey guys. i am putting a tic toc tach in where my fuel guage is. I just need to know what wires go where. there are 3 lugs on the back. does anybody have a picture? I know one has to be for the tach input and power for clock and power for tach but then where does the ground go? help and pics would be great. I did a search and came up with nothing.
I think its different with diff years. In 68 the clusters had different plastic circuit boards on the back of the cluster for tic toc's and fuel guage. I did this conversion to my 68. I bought the other circuit board $75 and the tic toc tach. I also added console guages and bought a conversion harness. (modification was still needed).
On a 68 two of the studs contact w/ the new circuts board by simply putting a nut on them. The one not contacting the circuit is power for clock. I spliced into my horn power wire b/c it always has power to it and ran that wire to that stud. There is still wiring needed and even some wiring deletes needed from here. The wiring is hard to explain so let me just narrow some variables down. Are you adding guages in the console and what year is your car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts