Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
...you crack me upl:)... I will come "bearing gifties" by the end of the week. I'll call you to confirm. Liane wants my side of the garage cleaned out of all the parts boxes! :hurray: in order to paint the floor in anticipation of our baby coming home... so hopefully we are ready to mock up the engine and mate the sub to the body... talk to you this week.

TC

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...you crack me upl:)... I will come "bearing gifties" by the end of the week. I'll call you to confirm. Liane wants my side of the garage cleaned out of all the parts boxes! :hurray: so hopefully we are ready to mock up the engine and mate the sub to the body... talk to you this week.

TC
Sounds good ! :thumbsup: Give me a call if you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Beautiful car. I just showed my wife these pics because she wasn't sure about the color I chose. She is definitely onboard now! HOK Tangelo, correct?
And I'll be buying some of your kick panels one of these days!

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful car. I just showed my wife these pics because she wasn't sure about the color I chose. She is definitely onboard now! HOK Tangelo, correct?
And I'll be buying some of your kick panels one of these days!
Thanks, Love the rendering!

What color are you going with ? Tangelo ?

Brian

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Car looks absolutely fabulous Brian. I don't normally like the tall cowl but on your car it just looks right and very mean. Have you thought about adding a radiator closeout panel ?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car looks absolutely fabulous Brian. I don't normally like the tall cowl but on your car it just looks right and very mean. Have you thought about adding a radiator closeout panel ?
Thanks I appreciate it man , Yes I am going to build a close out panel to work with our hood latch assembly. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sweeeeeeet ride. Awsome car. That's close enough to Hugger orange that I'd let you park it next to mine. LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Thanks, Love the rendering!

What color are you going with ? Tangelo ?

Brian
Yes Brian, Tangelo. I love the color and now the wife does too! :yes: Thanks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts