Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally reached 80* today!! Summer is near. :cool: I went outside with shorts and no shirt and washed my car!! Eat your hearts out northerners.... lol lol:D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Nice day here-about 55-60,sunny and bright.The time change thing,though,always kicks my butt.I just couldn't get going all day.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
It was in the 90's here today. With the time change and the warm temps, it felt like mid- summer. Too hot to do anything except grab a six pack and sit around the pool. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Finally reached 80* today!! Summer is near. :cool: I went outside with shorts and no shirt and washed my car!! Eat your hearts out northerners.... lol lol:D
It was in the 90's here today. With the time change and the warm temps, it felt like mid- summer. Too hot to do anything except grab a six pack and sit around the pool. :cool:
Didn't your Momma's ever tell you it isn't nice to tease ???:noway:

I finally got my floor drain to thaw out and get the water off the shop floor....:mad:

I think it got around 50 here in the early afternoon, but clouded over and cooled down after 4pm. We won't see 80's for 2 more months.....:( We are down to around 5-6 inches of snow already....:D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I just got back from the South Padre island today .. my sister called and said , nobody is going to be using her Condo and If I wanted to use it ............. I said " hell yeah " .. Then I realized its officialy Spring Break .......... Damn College Tourist kids !!! I still went .. took off on my motorcycle with my girlfriend ... zoomed thru the middle on the Causeway .... lol . made it to the Condo .. ETA from my house to the Condo 50 mins. 80+ temp .. !!! its always cooler on the island .. temp wise ! " eye Candy everywhere " !!

Eat your heart out " northerners " . Is'nt it Time to go plow some snow ... :noway:

lol .. dont mean to tease .

Rob

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
Finally reached 80* today!! Summer is near. I went outside with shorts and no shirt and washed my car!! Eat your hearts out northerners.... lol lol
Still summer weather here, and looks to be dragging into April as well...
Eat your hearts out in the Northern Hempshere...
Even in winter I wear a Tshirt. and builders etc on site wear shorts all yr round
Oh yeah thats why We are in GodZone!!! google it lol

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Patrick I like your temps, but you can keep the tornados! I just spent a month in GA and had to deal with these on two seperate nights, although the closest one never got closer than 2 miles away.

I'm no stranger to tornados coming face to face with on on I-75 in Chattanoga the night of their big outbreak a few years back. Came around a bend on I-75 and traffic was stopped, everyone running for the ditches and found us face to face with a very large tornado just off the west side of the highway. Even though it was dark you could clearly see the large column rising up to into the dark night sky. It was surreal. I've also had one miss our house by a block 20 years ago. Shook the whole house, we thought it was the train, but the train never made the windows shake and rattle like that, then we saw the damage the next day where it touched down in the woods. I've also spent a night in Wichita a few years ago monitoring 3 on the ground South, West and North of the city.

I'll keep the cold temps as much as I hate them over the kinds of storms you get down south. For now anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts