Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
I'm sure my father observed a moment of silence...
He was an 'Olds' man through and through. I'm sure the guys at Duton Olds,Cad & GMC will miss him...

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
it's gonna be an Alero... all those cool 442's with Rocket power that they built back in the day, and the last Olds built is a FWD sleep inducing car with a name that sounds like a skanky stripper at some backwood nudie bar..

sad..

·
Registered
84 Posts
My first car was a 1965 Old's 442. This is sad news even though I knew it was coming. :( :mad:

·
Registered
269 Posts
My first real car was also a 65 Olds 442. Maroon with a white interior. I loved that car. Traded it in on a 72 Camaro - Orange with a white interior.

·
Registered
436 Posts
“I can understand GM’s business decision, but seeing Oldsmobile go is almost like a death of someone in the family,”
RIP Olds..........

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I have a '66 Olds in my garage. Sad to see such a legacy turn to history..... :(

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
My first musclecar was a 71 Olds 442 convertible. Blue with white interior, a while later I bought a second Olds, a 72 Hurst Olds with factory sunroof. I had both cars at same time for a little over 3 years.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
My second car was a 64 olds cutlass F85...Great car. A 75 coupe d ville hit me broadside doing 45mph and I walked away from it...after I drove the car 10 miles home...Going to miss them ...Mike

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's not going to be the same around here. What a loss!! I think we may get to keep the car here in the REO musem. Kevin

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I learned to drive in an olds "Vista cruiser" wagon...The vette guys hated being beat by a grocery getter :D

Dano

1 - 14 of 14 Posts