Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two planes crash into the two world trade center buildings, callapsing both. Also One crashes into the Pentagon and another in Phili. This is a sad day in America, Thousands are dead. Complete sorrow for all families that have lost.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Its time for the American government to grow some balls and let these a**holes know that we are not pu**ies.

Sorry...I have had enough of this crap for some time. Somebody has to take charge here, immediately!!!! What do you all think?

May God help us all!!!

Gary

[This message has been edited by 69Z28 (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is an unbeleivable tragedy and I cant feel anything but sorrow for the families who lost loved ones. The nation as a whole seems enraged and I'm sure that those responsible will pay. We all need to remember this day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm am sorry to see what has happened to my southern friends... I'm am speechless... A truely sad day...
Joe Matheson

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have just awoken to hear the shocking news and would like to say that my thoughts and sympathies will be with you today and for a long time to come

------------------
68 SS

·
Registered
37 Posts
time to let them know we arn't to be messed with, i agree this is truly a sad day. God knows that I now definitly will never fly!

·
Registered
501 Posts
To my Camaro friends up east, god speed! We in Texas are thinking of you. Anybody as pissed-off as I at these cowards? I'm thinking we need to dust off a couple long range nukes and deploy as soon as we identify the nation or party responsible (Bin Laden???).

·
Super Moderator
32,452 Posts
As said at the invasion of Pearl Harbour,

"A giant has awoken!"

------------------
Everett 68/350/PG/11.90/115mph

·
Registered
402 Posts
Unbelievable...I sat at work and watched everything unfold right before my eyes. God help us if this isn't the end. God bless those who died, their families, and everyone who tried to help them.

September 11th, 2001 - a day that will live in infamy...

-Joe

------------------
79' Z28 Camaro 4-spd
Boycott Lapeer Dragway

·
Registered
17 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has lost someone from these acts of violence.

Randy

------------------
http://www.rodscustomelectronics.com
1967 Camaro RS/SS 427
1991 Firebird Formula Supercharged
2000 Jaguar S-TYPE

·
Registered
41 Posts
My prayers go out to all the families that were hurt or killed by this cowardly act of violence.This will unite country an make even stronger not brake us apart.
I think the son of bitch earned himself a nice bronze trophy in the shape of a missile and free delivery to his home town.

·
3,176 Posts
YES YES YES we need to take care of who ever did this. lets start by putting the two that tried this bombing in 1993 into the general populace of the prisons they are now serving life terms in. Got a feeling that the other prisoners will be more than happy to get whatever answers needed to find out who was behind it out of them before their own decapations. as far as those in the buildings, our thoughts go out to you and all the relitives who have on this day lost loved ones with no just cause.
Jeff

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree with all of you that whomever is responsable should be utterly and totally wiped off the face of the earth.

That is the only way we can make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

God look after those families left behind by this terrible tragedy.

Sean

·
Registered
358 Posts
wow,do you realize that the date is 9/11....or "911"

·
Registered
93 Posts
My prayers go out for all the innocent people killed and their families. It's time we take care of this in a manner terrorists can understand. Better yet let's rid the earth of all terrorists and their supporters so this won't happen again. Pete

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I could, I would melt my camaro down to pot metal and make a bullet for Ben-Laden and each coward that assisted him. I would hike from here to Afganistan and dispatch every last one.........

------------------
68 RS/SS 396/375
--------------------
[url="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1203077&a=8932026&p=29208585&f=0"]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1203077&a=8932026&p=29208585&f=0[/url][/url]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts