Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is charlie and I live in central Florida I have a 67 camaro that I am building as a show car along with a few other cars that I drive I am still learning this site out so as I get more familiar I will post some pics up of my fleet of cars lol look forward to meeting you all thanks

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Hey Charlie - Welcome :beers:
I have a '67 that I am just getting started on also.

Tom

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey Charlie....... Glad to see you over here! I signed up a few months back, but we just got on board as a sponsor:thumbsup:

Make sure you post some pictures of the car when you can.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We're headed to Pensacola after Thanksgiving to spend a few months. Have to get away from the cold, wind, and snow for a while. The wind mostly. We're at 6000 feet and the wind never quits during the winter. Can't stand the Florida heat after April tho. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the TC Crew.

That '67 must have some specials on it to decide to go the "Show car" route. Care to share?

capt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply work has been busy and I haven't been home long enough to get online thank you for all the welcomes I look forward to meeting y'all soon at shows and cruises

I only have an iPad right now until I get my laptop fixed and I am pretty iPad illiterate so I don't know how to post pics of it yet but I'll give u a rough idea of it it was supposed to debut at SEMA this year but I lost my mom in march and the guy that's doing the sheet metal work had some health problems come up so it won't make SEMA but will be debuted soon enough

It's a true 67 camaro dse mini tubs 18x8s 19x12s full Airride powdercoated subframe with bmr connectors chrome link bars upper and lower control arms power rack an pinion fully chrome blown 468 with 8 71 blower shop blower shaved firewall tremec t56 magnum with 456 gears custom dual front and rear buckets custom console holding nav, Airride, gauges, and vintage ac controls yes it has ac lol Dakota digital dash focal audio system and that's about all I can think of right now lol oh paint is 2tone metallic blue over silver with airbrushed and ghost designs

I'll try and get pics up as soon as I can thank you all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts