Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love these Camaros! Now own 67 Camaro 350/350. In the past have owned 67-327/4 spd, 70 Z/28-LT-1 auto, 69-350/400. Also own now, 64 Nova SS-350/350, 48 Anglia [all metal] 70 LT-1/350 and 34 ford truck with crate 502 with B&M blower/400.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks 69 RS/SS Droptop. Your 69 sounds great AND a 70 Superbird!
Being in 10th grade when these bad boys came out i remember them good! I can not believe how long some set on the lot and look how popular they are even today! i bet its cool driving down the road, they sure look good when crusing by. Went to Don Garlits in Ocala a few weeks back for Mopar/AMC meet. There were 4 of the winged cars there, not sure if all was real. Would like to have one myself but that would require luck and the lottery!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!..48 anglia huh!!?? Sweet lil ride!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, 48 Anglia has all metal body, 3 hole grill, stock head lights, running lights [export only] tail light plus 39 Chevy rear lights. Bought body only in Louisiana, ex-race car, had 2 hole grill. We filled in roof, finally found motor i was looking for-70 LT-1 350 now @450 hp. Has turbo 350, 8 3/4 rear with moser axles and 4.11 posi. Front disc, Monte Carlo tilt wheel, elec. windows, am/fm/cd, pro car seats, B&M shifter, custom orange with grey interior. 3.5x15,10x15 polished center lines with 15.50 pro M/T rear tires. LOT of fun to drive! 64 Nova SS and 67 Camaro are my daily drivers. Found Nova in back yard, redid everything. Camaro found in Missouri, had fake SS hood now has metal 4 inch cowl hood. Front/rear spoilers, crate 350 with usual goodies and turbo 350. super nice black interior, possibly original red paint, does need a paint job. just installed new radiater,shroud,fan, water pump and hoses. Rebuilt front end and added Hotchkis front springs and rear leaf spring kit. 67 is my favorite year,love those RS frontends on 1st gen. but there is just something about those stock 67 front ends! To me if i can not drive it, i don t want it.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
alan, sounds like some nice rides for sure, not that you made us drool, we have to see some pics....!!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Thanks, 48 Anglia has all metal body, 3 hole grill, stock head lights, running lights [export only] tail light plus 39 Chevy rear lights. Bought body only in Louisiana, ex-race car, had 2 hole grill. We filled in roof, finally found motor i was looking for-70 LT-1 350 now @450 hp. Has turbo 350, 8 3/4 rear with moser axles and 4.11 posi. Front disc, Monte Carlo tilt wheel, elec. windows, am/fm/cd, pro car seats, B&M shifter, custom orange with grey interior. 3.5x15,10x15 polished center lines with 15.50 pro M/T rear tires. LOT of fun to drive! 64 Nova SS and 67 Camaro are my daily drivers. Found Nova in back yard, redid everything. Camaro found in Missouri, had fake SS hood now has metal 4 inch cowl hood. Front/rear spoilers, crate 350 with usual goodies and turbo 350. super nice black interior, possibly original red paint, does need a paint job. just installed new radiater,shroud,fan, water pump and hoses. Rebuilt front end and added Hotchkis front springs and rear leaf spring kit. 67 is my favorite year,love those RS frontends on 1st gen. but there is just something about those stock 67 front ends! To me if i can not drive it, i don t want it.
Downright ugly little car that Anglia... but looks like you attempted to bring it up to snuff in the way of the add ons, eh?

Got a bud in Calgary who did the same thing with an Anglia...Think he had a blown 454 in it... did it go!

He gave it a a paint job the colour of a gum that was popular years ago...kind of a purple? Which didn't help the overall apprearance.:) Should get you guys to trade pics on your past efforts. Sure would like you to post a pic of yours.

Have a great day.

capt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts