·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Seems a little steep, but you should go see it.....:yes:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might go look at that car, if we ever have a dry day...seems too expensive to me too. In his original ad (w/higher price) the owner stated that the engine runs poorly as-is w/ the aftermarket intake/carb. So, this is a plain jane 67 that needs paint and needs engine work for almost 20K... to make it look & run good the investment could easily go up to 30K, really out of my price range!

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Yeah, the weather is dreary around here for the last week, but I'm not gonna complain much, cause we are sooooooo short on moisture. This slow, constant, drizzle/rain is really helping....:yes:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't think he would get close to 18k, even on stealBay. In my opinion it's more like a 12-14k car, which he would likely get.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think you'd get flamed for giving your opinion on the asking price of that car...one thing I've learned after owning quite a few muscle cars over the years is that they are worth whatever someone will pay for them...but I'd also say low 'teens rather than high 'teens... I just looked at his other postings on Craigslist, looks like he buys/sells vehicles so this might be someone looking to buy/sell quickly for a profit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts