Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm from Danville and am new to posting but have spent countless hours reading all of the great advice. It's amazing what can be done with an imagination and a Camaro!

I currently have a silver 69 with a 355 and Saginaw 4-speed. Just last week I purchased a drop out LS-1 and T-56 from a 99 Z-28 and have been scrambling to find more about doing the swap.

I appreciate all of the great info and willingness of the guys on this forum to provide info especially to the "newbs." :hurray:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm from Danville and am new to posting but have spent countless hours reading all of the great advice. It's amazing what can be done with an imagination and a Camaro!

I currently have a silver 69 with a 355 and Saginaw 4-speed. Just last week I purchased a drop out LS-1 and T-56 from a 99 Z-28 and have been scrambling to find more about doing the swap.

I appreciate all of the great info and willingness of the guys on this forum to provide info especially to the "newbs." :hurray:
Danville, huh, I think I drive through there on the way back home to the parents (Minnesota). That's on the west side of the state about midway up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts