Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little over a week ago I hung the nose (posted some pics in the bodyshop section) and last night I test fit the headlight assembiles and grill. I also wired the front lights. It's really starting to look like a car. I even have gone on a few short test drives. Gettin' closer to completion by the day. I still have a few months to go though. I'll post some better pictures when I can get some outdoor shots with some sunlight.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Mark oh so nice come a long way since first post pic.'s ,love to here it do a burn out, bet it something ,very nice work congrat's and always Happy Motoring...I am going to have a beer later today in your hard work's behalf ...:beers: :yes: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm sure I'll get some video on soon, including a burnout. And thanks for havin' that beer later on my behalf. I'll have one too! Let's see... you're in WA. I'm in NJ. So, I'll have one at 9:00pm. If you have yours at 6:00pm your time, we'll have them together... just a few thousand miles apart.. LOL.

More pictures and video soon!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Doug,
I do have a short video of the car running with open headers (I've posted it in the past). The sound isn't great though. This was done last Sept. when I first got the car running and before the front sheet metal was on. I have since done exhaust (and lots of other stuff).

Okay, that's 3 of us havin' a beer (or more) later... anyone else up for a few?

You can check it out here:

Click here to see Video

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Mark I will be tipping a beer at 6 stright up ,and it probley won't be my 1st ,I usually have 2 a nite ,Lite only anymore,to old to seriously party these days.I am about a month away from running it to the muffler shop ,just around the corner for exhaust can't wait....have a good day and eve ,oh and always Happy Motoring

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Mark I will be tipping a beer at 6 stright up:beers: ,and it probley won't be my 1st ,I usually have 2 a nite ,Lite only anymore,to old to seriously party these days.I am about a month away from running it to the muffler shop ,just around the corner for exhaust can't wait....have a good day and eve ,oh and always Happy Motoring:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I don't no how that happened ,yah I guess 4 tonite ,not doing anything after I get home from work ....so all be good, my family is in Texas visiting Grandpa and Dad for spring break, so no one around ,its so quiet almost boring no I take that back I like it but would not trade them for nothing....Happy Motoring Mark,stay in touch

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Well Mark ,you pressured me on the 4 beers lite ones and now I got a little head ache this morning:cool: ,yah got my new tranny lines in last nite ,going to run one line through the Radiator core support to the cooler the other under the support then to headers and off to the muffler shop ,I am running my Drag race setup motor and trans. For the season here and over this next winter I will tear down and detune as I half to run 114 octane and my converter is an 8 " 5,000 stall unit ,so won't be going real far ,got a net XXX burger stand hang out about 10 miles from home so they have get together's all summer ...I have not had my car street legal in 25 yrs.:hurray: so will be neet ....Be in touch Happy Motoring:thumbsup: :beers:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Sorry about that Jerome. I have to confess, I didn't stop at 4 last night. I had few extra just to be sure...LOL. But no headache this morning for me. It's "Thursty Thursday" in my neck of the woods, so I may have one ot two tonight. But I'll go easy. I have plenty of work to do on the car in the next few days. The weather has sucked the last few days and from what I can see it's gonna stay cold and rainy for the next few days. That sucks because I really feel like taking the car out for another shakedown drive. I think my rears tires have about twice them mileage on them compaired to the fronts. The rears seem to be spinning alot on the test drives..LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I here you Mark on the tires ,when I was Drag racing I would get a 1/2 season out of a pair so 2 pair a yr. and lets do it again tonite 2 only :beers: ,as I half to start being more responsable as they will all be home saturdayLOL..heheh weather here about average rain so I stay in and tinker with the car or what ever...Happy Motoring bud ...stay in touch...:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts