1) unplug from radio (rear rt side as viewed from inside the car
2) follow cable along lower dash (under glove box) should be 3 or 4 clips to dash lower frame.
3) remove Antenna nut on fender
4) open rt door pull Antenna cable and grommet in 'A' pillar
5) pull Antenna mast and cable up out of fender
6) reverse steps to install
A forum community dedicated to 1st generation Chevy Camaros owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, reviews, and more!