Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
argghhh, was just'a noticin' that thar just bees a bunch a snow just fell in the nor' east. And we all know thats when ye is bound to see the elusive Black Pearl Camaro!!!!

Last time she was a spotted covered with a good foot of the white powder travelin down the E-Way, still sportin her black primer, and sendin chills down the spines of those that heard her Big Block singing its tune, and mezmerizin em like the sirens of old.

If you think you might be seein her, remember there aint no cure for the curse of the Black Pearl! :D

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Yarrrr, I han't seen nary a sign o' the black pearl Camaree! He don't venture down te Virgini much they say. Sticks most round in Jersee. Arrrrr!

·
11,631 Posts
Joe, I was ROLFLOL when I saw your :confused:

This comes from a 68 RS I saw a couple of months ago.

http://www.camaros.net/forum/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/10508.html#000000

BBC1, that is so funny you remembered! Thanks, you made my day.

But ARRGH NO, I ha' no' laid me troubled eyes on the black Pearl since that day. woe is me! Now that it is getting closer to spring, I feel the Black pearl curse upon me :( I feel the urge to sell me camaros!....... NOT :D

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought ye might like it!

keep yer eyes peeled ye landlubbers, there may be more snow yet! :D

·
11,631 Posts
Aye, Me saw it AGIN! Same place as last year, but thar be no snow on top! Me thinks the 90+ degrees kept it away!

Anywho's, the Black Pearl be a 68 RS (no backup lights :confused: ) rear spoiler, rear antenna, cowl hood, rough black paint (was red at one time), shackles and nose high. Pretty rough shape and registered regular NJ (not QQ), 15x8 rallys all around. Car was struggling in the turns, alignment was off a lot!

Seen today at 5:50 pm on half acre rd in monroe, nj.

Surprised the heck out of me when it turned in front of me. Followed to the next light, then it turned right, I went left :)

Also seen in the area over the past couple of years while driving to/from work, yellow 69 SS with Z stripes and a gold 69 Z with black stripes. If the gold Z was the one I saw back in 81 (which I think it is), then it was a very original car.

I couldn't resist bringing this thread back up :beers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.