Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a new harness in a 1969 Camaro and have a couple wires that I can't seem to identify.
They are one ORANGE and one WHITE together with one plug. I have no idea but I think it maybe the brake light switch wire. The only problem is it is all the way over to the PASSENGER SIDE? Thats what is throwing me off. Any pics would be great.
Thanks
Jack

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
orange and white would be the courtesy light circuit.
No clue what it's doing on the pass side of the car tho. Only way I know to get that combo over there is in a vert or a coupe with the optional lighting, and even then, the wires would terminate with a light bulb socket.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jim! I am pretty sure that is it. I think these aftermartket harnesses are sometimes taped up wrong. My brake light switch wire is taped up with the heater box, passenger dome switch and passenger courtesy light wires.
Thanks Again
Jack

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Thanks Jim! I am pretty sure that is it. I think these aftermartket harnesses are sometimes taped up wrong. My brake light switch wire is taped up with the heater box, passenger dome switch and passenger courtesy light wires.
Thanks Again
Jack
Congrats on figuring out your problem:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts