Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven't seen it yet, but I did notice the movie poster on Death Proof and clearly it's a Camaro?! I know the car in the movie is a 68-73 Nova, but the drawing on the poster seems to me like a Camaro. Anyone agree?

http://www.grindhousemovie.net/

I live in Europe and here they (The Weinstein Company) are gonna spilt the movie into 2 releases! Shame on them!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I liked both movies. I think it is cool that Tarantino and Rodriguez Did two movies...also did genre type previews (particularly liked "Machete ") and basically gave us two movies for the price of one. I thought the second one started out slow but when it goes down with the Charger and the Challenger the action picks up quick. I really enjoyed both movies. They should be seen at a drive in if possible :) Rose McGowan looks incredible !

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I thought my thread was going to go unanswered:) I too thought the second one was slow, but once it gets going, it is interesting. I really liked them both, but I can see how it is a niche genre.

I heard that when it hits DVD it will be two movies also. They make more money on it that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts