Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
19,865 Posts
"Heads are set up for center bolt valve covers and edge bolt valve covers."

I don't think GM Vortec's come that way. Must be an aftermarket head that fits a post 86 ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, my first thought was buying the Vortec's but I would end up having to exchange the intake and all of the accessories I have purchased up to this point in order to get the corrected Vortec intake. Then I found these knock-off's and I was wondering about the company since they advertise these heads as Vortec's but they are not Vortec's. I have looked at the Pro Top Line's and they look like decnt heads. Not sure what I'm going to use. Just looking for input. I know I could spend $1,000's and get the same stuff used by racers but I only want about 450 hp and I don't think I will need to spend big bucks to get there. I'm looking at an Ultra Dyne cam, some flat-tops and decent heads. I really appreciate all of the input and I read everything I can.

·
Registered
271 Posts
69 Rs i.am not trying to sell you any thing here but i carry the EQ Lighting heads.They are the same as the Old Pro Topline heads.

The 200 cc runner head will get you 450 Hp depends on your combo though.

I use to sell the Pro Topline heads,untill RHS and COMP. get rid of the 2500 sets that where sitting on the dock over there i would not buy or sell them wright now.

When this stuff is filtered out and RHS starts having ther stuff out for awhile i will carry them agian.But prices on all parts have gone up this year and you won,t see the same deal on the heads as when Pro Topline had them.Thats one of the reasons they went under.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts