Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am desperately searching for a garage or torage space for rent near Columbus, OH or Mansfield, OH or in between to store a rolling Z28 body for several months.
The garage where I will be restoring it has no room as of yet, and I need to save up money still for the engine parts and a tranny rebuild. Even outdoor storage on gravel or concrete will do. Storage places won't store a non-driving car with no plates so I am getting desperate. If I don't find a place soon I won't be able to buy this rust free gem.

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey. If I were still in OH I would help you out. If I were you I would be looking in the classifieds and/or the "rental" web pages for nw/central OH. Buy the car anyway and then figure it out. You cannot let a ride like that pass by just b/c of space. I will talk to a few of my buddies and my family (still live in the area) and see if I might be able to help you out. Plus I'll be back in OH for a visit around the middle of Aug. I'm not promising that I can find something but, it does not hurt to ask. Good luck

PS Can't you get plates for the car? Or is
it one of those abandoned title deals?

------------------
1969, X-44, Export Model, Hugger Orange, Std. Int., BC Rear, PDB, GMPP 350HO, M22 Supercase, SSM Lift Bars, AirGap, Holley 750

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
67ss350camaro, you've got mail...

the car is a rolling body, no fenders or hood, or nose/bumper/core support for that matter... No engine or trans. it has a title, but it doesn't do much good to get plates when the car is obviously not running and most storage places won't store a non-running car.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I may be able to help also...

------------------
Steve - Central Ohio Camaro Club
'69 Camaro RS/SS-350 - Daytona Yellow
'95 Camaro Z-28 - Sebring Silver
click here to see my webpage ---> My Camaros (updated 3/7/02)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts