Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone knows anything about these seats in terms of quality and fit, they seem ok and are only 35lbs and are cheap $149. I wouldn't mind redoing my originals, but if for a little more I could get sport seats that are 15 lbs lighter then I might.

jegs apc seats

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have been looking at them also. There are a couple venders on ebay who sell them. I hear they are pretty good seats.Jegs doesn't state if the universal sliders come with or not. You can probabley do better on e-bay, price wise.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I'll check out ebay, I just saw your other post, I'm also leaning towards apc, mainly because they are less expensive, but I wish I could see a set in person. As far as sparco, they are the only ones I've seen in person and they were really nice but I think cost more. I saw them in "the mule" below and well if they are good enough for mark stielow... so I'm kinda torn right now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let me add this. Try to find the model seat you are looking for and sit in it before you buy it. I ran into this at some Corbeau's I was looking at. The ones I thought I wanted did not feel great and ones I wasn't even concidering felt great. Just check them out before you buy (any brand) or make sure you can return them. My >02 worth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts