Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of bleach injectors here? They would sit on the inside of your rear tire wells and then when u wanted you would hit a switch that would spray some onto the tire to give you that sweet smoke effect. Anyways, does anyone know if there is a place where I can a: find instructions or b: find a kit to buy?

------------------
1990 Camaro IROC-Z 305 TPI.

www.geocities.com/camaromandan/home.html

·
Registered
150 Posts
HAHA!! I did that in high school!! I just ran hoses from my windshield washer bottle back to the wheel wells and when you hit the wiper switch Instant White Smoke!! It dries the rubber hoses out really quick though. I probably looked pretty stupid doing a MASSIVE burnout with the wipers going.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
disconnect the windshield blades, just take out a wire going to the motors on the blades and boom there u go. thanks thats a good idea.

------------------

·
Registered
503 Posts
WOW....thats a blast from the past....We did that years ago also...We used a reservoir that had the motor in the bottom from a junk yard car...

I have heard of people using that method for "dispensing" the liquid traction compound on the tires for a better bite on the street......Billy

·
Registered
127 Posts
I use to do some really big burnouts in my 4 cylinder Toyota pickup back in high school and no one could ever figure out why my truck had soo much power to do those burnouts. Bleach makes good smoke. hehe

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats all fine and dandy but when I inject the bleach onto the tires and burnout immediately, would enough of the bleach soak into the tire to ruin them really quickly and have me replace them within a week?

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts